Thursday, June 4, 2015

AFTER 2 1/2 YEARS

Lynsey and Lexi have lived with us for nearly 2 1/2 years.

Lynsey has been through so much. 
She has grown and become so strong. 

Lexi went to kindergarten last year
and just finished first grade. 
Last day of 1st Grade!

They are going back to Denver. 
To start a new chapter. 

It will be an adjustment for me. 

I will miss them both so much. 

This child.....
Has kept us laughing. 

She has been grandpas little pal. 
I've been given the opportunity to develop such love and friendship with Lynsey.
She truly became my best friend.

My heart aches I miss them so much!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Lindsy looks like a hoot to have around. You're so lucky to have had the privilege to have her around and I'm sure she will miss you too. Grandkids are so special.

Hugs,
JB

Saimi said...

My heart is breaking for you - it's exciting for them but hard to let go - I'm sorry

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((Hugs))