Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Birthdays

In February and March we have birthdays. 

Lots of them.

February. 
Mine on the 10th. 
Cameron on the 10th 
Matt's on the 26th
Lexi's on the 27th. 
March. 
Tara on the 2nd. 
Krew on the 8th. 
Jessica on the 17th. 
Josh on the 19th. 
Guen on the 19th. 

WHEW!
This guy get baptized in April. 
The same day his baby sister gets blessed. 

I thought that when my kids were grown and on their own somehow I would magically have all kinds of time on my hands. 
I thought that maybe I would even be bored. 

Silly me. 

And I love every minute of it. 


5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that is a lot of Birthday's!
Happy Birthday to you and everyone else who celebrated their birthday.

Just Mags said...

Happy Birthday to all. What cuties that little brother and sister are. What a great time in their lives for you all to witness. You have a very beautiful family sweet Tauna. Hugs, Maggie

Connie said...

I hear you on the whole birthday thing, ours start in February and go through May. A hit to the pocketbook about every other week.

So you thought you would be bored too? That's a myth, I think I am just as busy as when my children were all at home except now the amount of people has tripled.
Wouldn't change a thing except I would have both my daughter and their families move back closer. One moved to Spokane and the other to Nampa last summer taking five of our eight grandchildren with them...how rude!

Belated birthday wishes.

StitchinByTheLake said...

We have lots of birthdays in February too and lots of celebrations! Precious children and precious memories you've made. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Easter! blessings, marlene

gigi said...

So fun and those are some seriously cute kiddo's!

I still owe you one for Feb. 10th!
I haven't for got!!